PEI Museum and Heritage Foundation
The Island Magazine Issue 91
Regular price $8.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Co-edited with the help of L'Nuey, this special issue celebrates 12,000 years of Mi'kmaq history on Epekwitk!
Within its pages you will find:
- The story of Wisqoq (the Black Ash tree) on the Island, and its importance to Mi'kmaq art and culture
- Elder's stories of Pituamkek - the Island's last largely-wild coastal natural area which the Mi'kmaw have lived around for thousands of years
- The story of Rocky Point Day School
- Women making a difference in the community
- Mi'kmaw recipies
- Beautiful artifacts from the collection
- And more!