PEI Museum and Heritage Foundation
The Island Magazine Issue 46
Regular price $5.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Articles included in this issue:
- A Basket Social in PEI Island / Une soirée des paniers à Île-du-Prince-Édouard "Welland Strong"
- Deportation of the Acadians from Île St.-Jean, 1758 written by Earle Lockerby
- Painting a History: The Story of Holland Grove written by Catherine Hennessey
- Edward Macdonald's Arctic Diary, 1910-1911 written by Alan MacEachern
- Against the Grain, A Passenger List from 1910 written by Edward MacDonald
- In the Story of the Earth, The Page Called Prince Edward Island written by John R. DeGrace