PEI Museum and Heritage Foundation
The Island Magazine Issue 22
Regular price $5.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Articles included in this issue:
- The Story Behind All Souls' Chapel written by Robert C. Tuck
- Death From Above: Island Fliers in World War I written by J. Clinton Morrison, Jr.
- John Henry White, the Unknown Printer written by Marianne G. Morrow
- Bear Facts: The History and Folklore of Island Bears by Jim Hornby
- The Black Bear on Prince Edward Island written by Stan Vass
- The People's Forest written by J. Dan McAskill
- Newspapers and the Genealogist: A Personal Odyssey written by Doris Flanagan